Take a look at the API Reference, and import Postman Collection.
There's plenty you can do with our Content Management API. Here's a quick list:
- Create Keys (think of them as Projects, or Boards)
- Create Blocks under Keys (think of them as
- Create Pods under Blocks (if you want a 3-level hierarchy), or directly under Pods (if you prefer 2 levels where Pods and Blocks would be siblings)
- Collaborate with your coworkers, team members, friends or family (you can share Blocks, or Pods, or Blocks with Pods)
- Create Block Types, Pod Types and Scales (for categorization, point assignments, reviews, and more)
- Assign Due Dates
- Add Comments, Notes, Attachments, Checklists (most of these are supported on Keys, Blocks & Pods)
- Review your Dashboard
- See Notifications
- See Aggregated Data (to be used in Charts/Reports)
- Create Private or Group Conversations with your collaborators
...and a lot more.
Updated 4 months ago