Take a look at the API Reference, and import Postman Collection.
Here are some of the features supported by Access Control List API.
- Privileges: Create custom privileges, and specify a Level for every privilege (more on Levels, a bit later).
- Roles: Create custom roles, and specify a Level for every role.
- Associate Privileges to Roles.
- Add one or more Members to Teams.
- Control Access on (your custom) Resources
- by granting (one or more) Privileges to Members.
- by granting (one or more) Roles to Members.
- by granting (one or more) Privileges to Teams.
- by granting (one or more) Roles to Teams.
Essentially, all your security needs should be taken care of by this API that is designed quite generically to address a plethora of Access Control requirements.
Updated about 1 month ago